PPC Management Services

Paid Search Management Drive Revenue Today

Crafting carefully targeted ad campaigns that drive leads and revenue

As certified Google Advertising Professionals for 15+ years, our PPC management solutions deliver lead generating paid search campaigns that target your customers among the millions of internet search engine users. Our pay-per-click management programs include defining performance goals, keyword analysis, quality score management, ad copy & creative, bid management, conversion optimization, analytics & tracking, technical integration, monthly reporting, and ongoing consultation.

We stay on top of the latest features and products in paid search, including but not limited to Google Adwords, Bing Ads, paid social platforms such as Facebook and Instagram, and dynamic remarketing with Criteo & Steelhouse. As new products roll out, we’ll keep you advised of any that can help maximize your return on investment. Beacon helps manage over $3 million dollars a year for our clients across multiple paid platforms. With such a dedication to excellence, it's not hard to see why the average advertiser gets $2 for every $1 spent on PPC and Beacon’s clients get $5 for every $1. 

  • Google Adwords Management

    Customers use Google to research, price shop, purchase, and interact with your competitors when they need your products and services. Good AdWords campaign strategy involves evaluating results, making changes, and constant testing.

  • Bing Ads Management

    Sure, Google has 78% of the market share, but don't leave out the other 22% that use Bing. We often see that Bing Ads campaigns outperform Adwords in terms of conversion rate and site engagement.

  • Remarketing and Display

    Remarketing allows you to reach people who've already expressed interest in your brand or website. If someone views a particular product or abandons their shopping cart, you can continue to market to them even after they leave your site.

Request your free audit today!

After the completion of your audit, you can expect:

  • A full report that covers all of your hits and misses.
  • The opportunity to review your audit results with one of our strategists.
  • Actionable feedback to help you fix problems and get better results.

Beacon
164 Thatcher Road, Greensboro, NC 27409
Map and Directions

Sales & Marketing
336.232.5687

Have questions? Need help? Contact us and we'll be in touch soon!

Select your audit type:

* Required

Beacon
164 Thatcher Road, Greensboro, NC 27409
Map and Directions

Sales & Marketing
336.232.5687