Est. Reading Time: 2 minute
Those that have worked with Beacon Technologies on Cascade Server projects know that our experienced staff is available for “as needed” content management help through our Preferred Client Services department as well as for customized training sessions and user manuals specific to the site designed for your organization. However, did you know that Hannon Hill, the developers of Cascade server, also offer a wide variety of training and help resources? Here are a few that you might find helpful:
- Business User Introduction to Cascade Server – excellent video for the new content editor
- Hannon Hill Blog – Variety of topics from technical tips to marketing and communication recommendations
- Cascade Server Client Help and Community Site – Support options and links to a variety of help resources for Hannon Hill customers. I recommend creating a user id here first: http://help.hannonhill.com/signup?to=%2F, to access all resources.
- Product Demos – Most videos are geared toward the content editor and include short videos like “Editing an Image”
- Glossary – Ever get confused about all the different terms used in Cascade (I know I do!)? Here’s a great resource for defining all that verbiage.
- Knowledge Base – Wide variety of topics, from content editing to highly technical articles and how-tos
- Higher Education Listserv – Open to participation only by higher education customers
- Business User Intro Guide (PDF) – PDF of generic information on content management tasks (though not customized to each client as Beacon user manuals are)
- Cascade Idea Exchange – Submit your ideas and suggestions about the product directly to the developers
Hope you find these resources helpful and please add your own in the comments below!