Est. Reading Time: 1 minute
Beacon launched another University of the Virgin Islands microsite yesterday at http://cgtc.uvi.edu. Like the previously two launched UVI microsites, this site has the main UVI site branding, with its own color scheme and special features like:
- Developed and maintained in Hannon Hill’s Cascade Server content management system
- Fully responsive design optimized for desktop, tablet and smartphones
- Branded UVI color scheme and graphics, with accent color selected by the client
- Rotating home page banner images with captions and thumbnail navigation
- Home page video players
- Call to action buttons
- Internal microsite-only search as well as option to search full main UVI site
- Social media icons displayed on every page of the site
- Quick links to internal or external webpages in site footer
- Audience-based (“More Information…”) page content and navigation
The microsite format was developed to allow for easy set-up and population of new sites as additional departments sign up for new websites and Beacon looks forward to working with other UVI staff members in this endeavor!
Thanks to everyone at Beacon and UVI for another lovely UVI microsite!