SITEXPRESS by Beacon: Industrial-Strength, Wallet-Friendly Websites
In our 20-years in web development, we've learned a few things. For one, we’ve learned that people want industrial-strength websites without the price tag. We get it, you’re a small-medium sized business or a startup that doesn’t have the budget for a turn-key website. We’ve created our SITEXPRESS product for you. You get a robust, flexible, and easy-to-use website for a fraction of the cost. And we'll throw in hosting and maintenance time.
Who Is SITEXPRESS Best For?
SITEXPRESS is the perfect website solution for small to medium lead-generation businesses. Our typical build consists of content-only sites that have 3-4 page templates. If you or your content owners aren’t technical people, worry not. SITEXPRESS is easy for content owners to create new pages and publish updates. We’ll teach you everything you need to know about your new website. All SITEXPRESS packages include training! As a bonus, our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) team helped develop SITEXPRESS. With their help, we made it search-engine friendly right out of the box.
If you have an ecommerce site, SITEXPRESS is not for you, but we invite you to read about our ecommerce website development solutions.
What Features Does SITEXPRESS Include?
We know your budget-friendly website shouldn’t come at the cost of functionality. For this reason, we’ve packed SITEXPRESS full of all the most common requests we get from our clients.
- Responsive Web Design – one site, works on all devices
- Flexible templates
- COPE: Create Once Publish Everywhere
- Widgets that can be shared across multiple pages on the site. These widgets can contain text, images, video, links, call to action buttons, and news
- Optional stick to top header/navigation
- Dropdown navigation
- Optional search
- Google Web Fonts
- Contact Form
- Large impact images with optional slider on homepage and video
- Staff/Employee Directory
- Cross browser compatibility
- Image gallery
- Accordion content
- Multi-column content layout
Optional services and enhancements are welcome, but quoted separate.
How Much Does SITEXPRESS Cost?
Setup Fee ($3500): Website created using a base set of flexible & SEO-friendly templates, responsive for multiple devices, multi-browser tested, basic Google Analytics setup, and user training. Must be paid up-front.
Monthly Fee ($395): Includes hosting, CMS License, 10 hours of annual maintenance & support.
- Cancel anytime w/ 30 days’ notice.
- Domain name purchase and/or transfer are NOT included.
- Content entry is NOT included. Customer must enter their own content or Beacon provides content entry at a discounted rate.
- Creative content (imagery) must be provided by the Customer – primarily the logo, color palette and imagery for impact images.
- Beacon Team will consist of a Project Manager, Front-end Web Developer, Google Analytics Specialist, Graphic Designer (to adjust creative) and Hosting Support Specialist (although the last 3 will have limited involvement).
"Again, I'm completely BLOWN AWAY! This is great stuff...."
"Compared to the site we've been working on for the past year, the site that Beacon is building (with all their expertise and experience) is much easier for the end users."