Cascade Express Product & Development
As Cascade CMS Developers for nearly 10 years, we've created a lot of different templates based on the requirements for hundreds of projects. As a result, we combined all of this experience into a set of highly flexible templates, primarily to serve smaller businesses with a high-quality design using an industrial-strength content management system... at an affordable price.
Consequently, our Cascade Express product was born. In order to provide this powerful product at this price level, of course, there are some restrictions with respect to custom design since the scope is confined to the highly-flexible base set of Cascade Express templates. However, most small businesses will find that it provides everything they need. Customization is available and quoted separately, if needed/requested.
We keep it very simple and affordable, so you can have your new website up-and-running quickly with our 3-Phase Approach:
- Strategy: Includes initial meetings, project plan w/ milestones, discussion of Goals/Objectives/Roles, abbreviated requirements document (e.g. feature list).
- Design: Review Express templates, discuss creative elements/requirements, determine site hierarchy, navigation, header/footer elements
- Development: Develop website based on Strategy & Design phases using the Express Templates. This phase includes Google Analytics setup, system testing by Beacon, user acceptance testing by Customer, launch of new website, post-launch testing (website, Google Analytics).
Setup Fee ($3500): Website created using Cascade CMS using a base set of flexible & SEO-friendly templates, responsive for multiple devices, multi-browser tested, Basic Google Analytics setup, User Training. Must be paid up-front.
Monthly Fee ($495): Includes hosting, Cascade CMS User License, 10 hours of annual maintenance & support.
- Cancel anytime w/ 30 days notice.
- Domain name purchase and/or transfer are NOT included.
- Content entry is NOT included. Customer must enter their own content or Beacon provides content entry at a discounted rate.
- Creative content (imagery) must be provided by the Customer – primarily the logo, color palette and imagery for impact images.
- Beacon Team will consist of a Project Manager, Front-end Web Developer, Google Analytics Specialist, Graphic Designer (to adjust creative) and Hosting Support Specialist (although the last 3 will have limited involvement).
"Again, I'm completely BLOWN AWAY! This is great stuff...."
"Compared to the site we've been working on for the past year, the site that Beacon is building (with all their expertise and experience) is much easier for the end users."