Ask yourself this, “Is it easier to sell to new customers or current customers?” Of course it’s your current customers! So if you aren't emailing them regularly, then you are missing out. Why? They know your products and services. They have purchased from you before. Keep your brand in front of them to earn more of their business and possibly network with their friends. Word of mouth is still golden, so stay engaged!
Email marketing is a vital component of your overall digital marketing strategy. Email marketing software has become so sophisticated that you can target specific demographics overlaid with customer behavior (actions on the website, recent purchases, pages visited, etc.). Workflow processes and automated triggers are a staple of top email marketing software, like Bronto Software (our recommended partner). Also, Beacon has the development resources to quickly develop and manage interfaces between your email marketing software and your website or back-office CRM system.
Beacon's email marketing specialists do a lot as they:
- setup and manage client accounts,
- design creative campaign ideas and templates,
- test email effectiveness and tune accordingly,
- monitor lists and segment audiences,
- manage email distributions in sync with corporate marketing strategies,
- define and setup workflow series (welcome series, contest series, post-purchase series, etc.),
- continuously analyze for improvements.
"Again, I'm completely BLOWN AWAY! This is great stuff...."
"Compared to the site we've been working on for the past year, the site that Beacon is building (with all their expertise and experience) is much easier for the end users."