New Jersey Resources
New Jersey ResourcesServices / Types:
- web development
- creative design
- content management
- digital marketing
- web hosting
- responsive design
- cascade cms
- google analytics
Since 2000, Beacon has been New Jersey Resources web development partner of choice. It’s been a true partnership with the launch of njliving.com as a community portal (a precursor to today’s social media) and 4 sister websites for NJ Resources, NJ Natural Gas, NJR Home Services and NJR Energy Services.
Comprehensive Web Services
Long-term Partnership, Multiple Sites
Through multiple site redesigns, ongoing maintenance, creation of additional sites, development of web interfaces to back office systems, CMS implementation, consulting and much more, the relationship is a great example of a virtual extended Web Development Department.
- 6 inter-related websites for NJ Resources, meeting specific government regulations
- Developed 20+ self-service features for New Jersey Natural Gas customers to manage their accounts directly through the website (interface directly with JD Edwards software). This included a significant amount of time for usability analysis and data analysis to not only make the processes very simple, but also ensure that the online versions were consistent with printed materials that the customers were used to seeing.
- Manage 20+ domains under a custom hosting package
- Comprehensive Digital Marketing Management (SEO, Paid Management)
- Google Analytics Setup & Management
Most recently Beacon has developed the NJR Home Services blog site. This site includes standard blog features such as teaser images and text on the home page, categories, and a contributor page. We also added an optional right-column widget of the blog feed to the main NJR Home Services site, which gives the ability to feature the two most recent blog posts on the landing pages.