University of Hartford
University of HartfordServices / Types:
- web development
- creative design
- responsive design
- content management
- cascade cms
- google analytics
- higher ed
The University of Hartford offers more than 100 degree programs to its 6000+ students in Connecticut. In its 6th decade, they engaged Beacon for many web projects and site features, including…
- Major upgrade to “revamp” their 30,000 page website that uses Cascade Server
- Worked with client’s 3rd party graphic design firm to incorporate new designs into new website
- Feature upgrade includes:
- Main and library homepage calendars–
- Editable site footer
- Site-wide emergency banner message
- Tables - New table styles added for use in WYSIWYG editor
- Right column video widget
- Editable homepage banner
Also developed and launched two new Cascade Server “sub-sites” that serve as communication portals for the University. Both sites also have an email component that allows the administrator to produce an HTML-based message based on the day’s content for distribution to stakeholders.
- Unotes Daily shares campus announcements on a daily basis with the campus community and allows external visitors to submit announcements of their own for publication.
- Unotes Extra is a periodical/magazine format that allows the communications office to produce stories on a less routine basis as the need arises.