How does GAFUSION work?
GAFUSION™ enables you to evaluate offline transactions and user activity in Google Analytics just like online transactions. Through unique GA profiles, you can view (1) online transactions only, (2) offline transactions only or (3) both online and offline transactions combined.
It's easy to get plugged in too. Just install the GAF Tracker on your website and transmit transaction files on a regular basis (daily or weekly) using our simple XML file layout. That’s it! Our GAFUSION™ software will automatically accept and process your transactions, match them with online activity (where possible), build and upload these extended transactions into Google Analytics.
GAFUSION™ allows you to assess the following and much more…
- Lead-time to purchase (in-store) after website interaction (attributed to specific marketing channels)
- Customer value in terms of amount purchased since registration, first purchase, enrollment, etc
- Customer migration trends and drivers from offline to online purchasing
- Geographical trends and drivers for offline sales
- Wish-list utilization in driving online and offline sales
- Channel effectiveness in driving offline sales