Comprehensive Strategic Plan for Ecommerce
As Antoine de Saint-Exupery said, "A goal without a plan is just a wish." So true.
Many people think that opening an online store is almost as simple as flipping the sign in the door of a brick-and-mortar store from "closed" to "open". Success depends on doing your homework, then leveraging that knowledge to build the most engaging customer experience. It requires a comprehensive strategic plan.
If you are going to invest the labor and dollars into revamping (or creating) a new online store, it's important to do the research, collect & analyze the data, identify opportunities, sync up your marketing strategy and select the technology components. For Beacon, this all comes together in a Comprehensive Strategic Plan document that serves as the foundation for the redesign & development of your ecommerce site. This is the most important phase of the project because it gets everyone on the same page before the more costly design and development phases.
Our Comprehensive Strategic Plan document for ecommerce projects is customized based on the goals and needs of each client.
- Summary of Findings Presentation (to your Stakeholders)
- General & Technical Requirements
- High-Level Site Hierarchy Diagram (site map)
- Web Style Guide
- Preliminary Wireframes, Design Recommendations, Descriptions (i.e. product listing, product detail, checkout process pages, etc.)
- Google Analytics Strategy
- SEO Strategy
- Paid Search Strategy
- Strategy Appendices (all the details from the various tasks)