Est. Reading Time: 1 minutes
If you use Adwords on a daily basis, then you might have noticed a new look when you logged in this morning. The new look is in line with other design changes to Google Products, such as the design change made to Analytics back in 2011.
Here’s a glimpse at the new design:
Most noticeable differences between the new and old:
- The green navigation bar is gone.
- Billing and My Account options are now under the settings gear in the top right.
- Online Chat can only be accessed from the help page and not from the settings tab.
- Important Action buttons (Add campaign, Add Keywords, etc) stand out better now.
So far, those are the biggest changes I’ve seen but I will continue to update this post if I find any new functionalities with this new look.
So tell me, what do you think of the new look?
- Do you like it?
- Were there other changes you had hoped they would make?
- Have you found any new changes that I didn’t notice?