Est. Reading Time: 2 minutes
With Beacon’s customer base spanning the U.S into 40+ states, into 30+ universities and now, into the Virgin Islands and the U.K., credit must go to Beacon’s Sales Team.
Rick Boccard, Beacon’s Director of Sales, joined the company a couple of years ago after working as a territory sales executive for Bronto Software. He has quietly and effectively changed the direction in establishing new sales and marketing tactics within Beacon under his leadership. Of course, there’s a great technical team assembled behind the front line that delivers quality products and services. The growth in sales has not only been cause to hire new development and digital marketing employees, but also for expansion into additional office space.
Three (3) new members were added to the Sales team recently…
- Justin Terrell: Account Manager
- Emily Ledbetter: Account Executive
- Ryan Bowles: Account Executive (starts June 1).
Beacon continues to grow an impressive list of clients with recent signings by:
- University of the Virgin Islands (37 companies competed for this project)
- Emory Healthcare (GA)
- Syracuse University (NY)
- Harvard University (MA)
- Bassett – HGTV (VA)
- 17 Bassett Store Locations
- Lees-McRae College (NC)
- Southern Illinois University (IL)
- eVacuum Store (MA)
…while signing new major projects for existing clients like:
- Bassett Furniture (VA)
- Burton+Burton (GA)
- NewBridge Bank (NC)
- Princeton Review (MA)
- Business Supply (NC)
- Honey-Baked Ham (OH)
- Basin Electric Power (ND)
- Robert Ham (NC)
- NC Technology Association (NC)
…while hitting an expanded trade show circuit (recent & upcoming)
- HighEdWeb – New England (Mar 18) – Silver Sponsor
- HighEdWeb – Florida (Apr 22-23) – Silver Sponsor
- NCTA State of Technology (Apr 25) – Gold
- Piedmont Triad Business Showcase (May 16)
- HighEdWeb – Michigan (May 20-21) – Silver Sponsor
- NCTA Emerging Technology & Trends (May 23) – Series Sponsor
- HighEdWeb – West in Orange CA (Jun 2-3) – Silver Sponsor
- Internet Retailer Conference & Exhibition – Chicago (Jun 4-7)
- Lots more events – See our Events Schedule for the rest of 2013.
Hope to see you at one of the upcoming events. Let us know how we can help with any of your web initiatives whether its web development, website design, digital marketing or web hosting. Even if you want to bounce a question off us or need confirmation about a particular strategy, we would be glad to help.