New AspDotNetStorefront More-Store Site Launch
Est. Reading Time: 2 minute
We are pleased to announce the launch of a new AspDotNetStorefront site today – Artsy Abode. More accurately, this is actually a new “MoreStore” for the base site we launched last year for Flirties Earrings. Both sites are now administered in the same AspDotNetStorefront Admin, with one additional store being added later this year.
Points of interest on this site:
- Brand-based graphics in site header that link to topic pages maintainable by client in Admin
- Background color is an appconfig that can be changed by client via Admin simply by adding a new HEX color code!
- Home page
- Flash home page slide show from original site replaced by a custom Beacon module that is administered in the Admin site
- Customer favorites section on home page populated by mapping products to the “Favorites” category
- Promotional graphics (under rotating banner) editable via topic page
- Thumbnail images displayed on search results page (nonstandard functionality for AspDotNetStorefront)
- Enabled product option to display ring sizes: http://artsyabode.com/p-3623-kr01.aspx
- Enhanced store locations page with links to Google maps and maintainable by client in Admin: http://www.artsyabode.com/t-locations.aspx
- Direct integration with Constant Contact for newsletter registration
- We also updated the design a bit and made it more modern and fresh:
Artsy Abode “Before” Shot
For all you Demon Deacon fans, be sure to check out the Wake Forest selection! Or the Virginia Tech selection if you absolutely must (kidding- deep office rivalry, if you can’t tell!).
Thanks to everyone involved, but particularly Tiffany May and John Wallwork, who navigated this venture into the MoreStore functionality of AspDotNetStorefront with style!