Est. Reading Time: 2 minute
Everyone loves social media and majority of us have some type of SM account. Of course, not everyone uses it for the same reasons. An individual might have a Twitter and Facebook page just to keep up with family and friends whereas; a business uses them to promote the brand. No matter what your reason for SM, it’s always good to know your standing in the social media world. So I’ve put together a list of my Top 5 SM tools I use:
1. Facebook Grader – This measures the reach and authority of your FB page.
2. Edgerank Checker – a great site to measure your EdgeRank for facebook.
3. Twitter Grader – this measures the power, authority, and reach of a twitter account.
4. Klout – this measures your authority and reach on Twitter, Facebook, Foursquares, YouTube, and LinkedIn and recently started doing “+K” where other users can give you more of an influence on certain topics. You can also see how you compare to other users on twitter as well.
5. Social Mention – A real time analysis of your social status. It also offers great information on your strength, keywords, user, and a lot more.
Make sure to check out our Twitter & Facebook accounts to see what we’re buzzing about!
Lots of <3,