Famous Tate Appliance & Bedding Site Launch
Est. Reading Time: 1 minute
We successfully launched another AspDotNetStorefront site today, in partnership with G-Force Marketing, at http://www.famoustatemattress.com. This is another in the series of Sealy mattress vendors (including http://www.nobodybeatstheking.com and http://www.mattressking.net) that we have worked with in the past year.
The site features the following:
- Rotating banner image on home page, able to be updated by client via Admin site
- Dynamic filtering on category landing page (by price, size, comfort level, etc.)
- Multiple static content (topic) pages that can be updated by the client via Admin site
- Social media icons site-wide
- Customized warranty form (http://www.famoustatemattress.com/warrantyrequest.aspx) through which customers can submit warranty claims via the web site, which the client thinks will shave several weeks off of the process
- Tabbed product detail page, for Accessories and Recently Viewed items
- Opt-in mailing list that can be downloaded by client via Admin
- Interactive store locations page– http://www.famoustatemattress.com/t-storelocations.aspx
Thanks to John Wallwork and Thomas Brinegar who did the primary development on the site and to Wayne Van Zandt and William Nichols for assisting with launch today. Also thanks to John Scaramuzzo for client support!