Est. Read Time: ~Keurig Brew-Time
This checklist is not all-inclusive but it covers some major areas that need to be tested with any major development.
- Accessibility (SortSite http://www.powermapper.com/products/sortsite/)
- HTML Validation (W3C http://validator.w3.org/)
- CSS Validation (W3C http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/)
- Performance and speed (GTmetrix http://gtmetrix.com)
- Design (PixelPerfect http://pixelperfectplugin.com/)
- Test in all browsers listed in the requirements
- Print version
Lastly take a look at the logic and code itself to ensure that it follows Web Standards, Best Practice and the KISS principle (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KISS_principle).