Est. Reading Time: 1 minute
There are many system and system pseudo tags within Cascade Server that I often can’t remember exactly. Its like my brain doesn’t want to remember the correct spelling of asset (always wants to put assett) or I get frustrated trying to output CDATA tags and forget there’s a tag for that. I often go back to 5 main pages of Hannon Hill’s knowledge base that are worth bookmarking.
- Linking: Provides the correct ways to reference system assets both locally and across sites.
- Available System Tags: Provides tags used in template creation.
- System View Tags: Provides internal and external tags and how to use them.
- System CDATA Tags: Provides information on how to output a CDATA section.
- Code Sections: Provides Passthrough and Root Code Section tags and how to use them.
If your like me then you know what they do and how to use them; you just forget the exact syntax sometimes. Below is a quick reference I created for myself to get straight to the ones that I either use or forget about on a regular basis.
Also I wanted to include the following link for Commmonly used XSLT:
- Cascade Server XSLT: Just found out about this one but it looks to be extremely useful for common XSLT formats within cascade.