Est. Reading Time: 1 minute
Yes – it’s been quite a while since I last made a post in the Beacon Blogosphere!! So, I thought I would comment on some of the new enhancements to our hosting arena – some of these enhancements have been here a while and some of these features have been added recently.
We have made several enhancements to our infrastructure over the last 18 months. Here are some of the hi-lights:
- Increased Internet connection to 100 Mbps to improve our network capacity
- Upgraded all the switches and firewalls to support Gigabit network which increased our network performance
- Installed new servers to increase web site performance
- Implemented VM Ware to allow us to provide virtual dedicated hosting solutions
- Upgraded to SQL Server 2008
- Installed a new Barracuda Spam Firewall
- Installed a new SAN to increase our storage capabilities
We continually strive to provde state-of-the-art solutions and technologies for our hosting clients. If you need a hosting partner please consider Beacon as we have experienced engineers and flexible pricing options to meet your needs.
It’s important to remember that at Beacon we provide manage hosting solutions so you can focus on your business and leave the hosting issues to us.